This post may be a little self indulgent, but we're all entitled once in a while. The following are some things that you may not already know about me.
- Cottage cheese is an absurd food.
- I didn't like crab salad growing up, I was terrified that the crabs would come out and eat me.
- I have a huge tolerance for pain.
- I can manage to wake up late, not shower, put on wrinkly clothes, throw on a hat to go garage saling, and look way better than my companions who did the exact opposite of all of that.
- I love a good bargain.
- I've kissed way too many boys, many who did not appreciate my talent.
- I'm the most considerate of all of my siblings, for better or for worse.
- Some times I am downright hilarious.
- I have a twin sister, who teased me mercilessly in our youth, but now I think she sets the sun.
- I'm likable, I can't think of one person who doesn't like me, including all the boys whose hearts I broke.
- I'm a good dancer, not a great dancer.
- I have an uncanny ability to see what looks good together, whether in clothing or in a house.
- I rolled a car, the only means of transportation for a lot of us, in high school. However, my sister ruined my parent's car and a neighbor's car, all in one week.
- Deep down, I'm a sensitive soul.
- In high school, I was voted most likely to sleep through college. I slept through most of Physics, which was insanely hard, but managed to get a boyfriend and pass the class, none of which my sister did.