Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Insights



This post may be a little self indulgent, but we're all entitled once in a while. The following are some things that you may not already know about me.

  • Cottage cheese is an absurd food.


  • I didn't like crab salad growing up, I was terrified that the crabs would come out and eat me.


  • I have a huge tolerance for pain.


  • I can manage to wake up late, not shower, put on wrinkly clothes, throw on a hat to go garage saling, and look way better than my companions who did the exact opposite of all of that.


  • I love a good bargain.


  • I've kissed way too many boys, many who did not appreciate my talent.


  • I'm the most considerate of all of my siblings, for better or for worse.


  • Some times I am downright hilarious.


  • I have a twin sister, who teased me mercilessly in our youth, but now I think she sets the sun.


  • I'm likable, I can't think of one person who doesn't like me, including all the boys whose hearts I broke.


  • I'm a good dancer, not a great dancer.


  • I have an uncanny ability to see what looks good together, whether in clothing or in a house.


  • I rolled a car, the only means of transportation for a lot of us, in high school. However, my sister ruined my parent's car and a neighbor's car, all in one week.


  • Deep down, I'm a sensitive soul.


  • In high school, I was voted most likely to sleep through college. I slept through most of Physics, which was insanely hard, but managed to get a boyfriend and pass the class, none of which my sister did.

Kimberly

5 comments:

Katie Bell said...

What a fun post, I didn't know all of that about you!

Chelsea B. said...

Hehehe. That garage sale comment is so true!!

Momma McGee said...

I am glad you indulged!!! All of the good things you said about yourself are sooo true. Especially looking good NO MATTER what, that is crazy!! How come more of us aren't like that??

Emily Morgan said...

This blog post seems strange in some way...almost as if someone else was writing it...hmmmmm. :)

You're the best! Love you!

J B said...

:) You're the one who asked her to update your blog for you :)