Sunday, February 20, 2011

Christmas Eve

Obviously, I am a little behind!  I am going to be playing catch-up!

For Christmas Eve, we always go out to my parents' house for our traditional steak dinner.  We had dinner and then had a nativity presentation done by the whole family.  My mom then put us all through a million pictures and then we opened our gifts.  Mom made every family a quilt this year.  They were all so beautiful and different.  I can't imagine how long it took her to do all of these, especially with there being nine of us!

James, Chelsea, and Turner

Emily, Nikolai, and Aleksi


All the siblings and the parents

Grandpa with all the grandkids (and yes, Turner and Addison are kissing!)


Andy's new do!

All the girls

All the boys
The girls are a little outnumbered!
(Caleb is wearing a suit jacket.  He was trying to embarass me.)


The boy cousins.  Grandma made them all jammies.

Emily and Mom with her quilt

Chelsea and Mom with her quilt.


Jamie, Ben, Elidh, and McKay

This is what the boys looked like on the way home.

And this is what their sister looked like on the way home!

Overall, it was a great Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

Laura said...

What an act of service and love! Those quilts are amazing!

Emily Morgan said...

I need a copy of those pictures! Too cute...you did a great job. Merry Christmas. :)