Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Family Golfing

This summer we were able to go a couple of times, as a family, golfing. The boys have really improved and I think we might have a future Tiger Woods! We all ride in the cart while Caleb walks. Gavin likes to follow Daddy, but he doesn't ever quite make it the whole way. The boys have figured out which club they need and even know the names of each club. Gavin loves his irons and Trenton sticks to the driver. The boys have even picked up from Daddy how to line their ball up with the hole and how to "read the green" to determine which way the ball might go. Addison and I are there for support! In fact, Caleb has played his best both times we have gone with him. I guess my cheerleading experience really paid off! I think our summers are going to become quite expensive once the boys start playing golf full time with Daddy!




1 comment:

Angela said...

How fun. Dave is so excited for the time when Jared can play golf with him.