Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Trenton's Halloween Party



Gavin, Addison, and I went and helped at Trenton's Halloween party. We were in charge of the gumdrop spiders. There were different centers that the kids rotated through and it took about an hour and then they had a costume parade. Gavin fit in like he was in the class. He sat on carpet and listened during story time, he walked in the costume parade, and he even went to recess with the rest of the class. He really had a great time and I think Trenton did too. Again, it was nice to be able to volunteer and enjoy the party with out having to be in charge of it!

3 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

I love the dragon. I really wish I had gotten a better picture of your boys on Halloween. They were so cute!

Brooke said...

Hey there Kim, cute pictures. It was good seeing you at Thanksgiving. You have the most beautiful children! Anyway, my blog is jeffandbrookefamily.blogspot.com I hope all is well with you. Tell Caleb hi.

Al said...

Ok so I just sent you an email and it came back from the mailer deamon- guess I don't have a current one for you! You will have to email me so I can resend it to you- our is vachern@aol.com. The kids are so stinkin cute and are getting so big! I miss the little guys! Let's get together sometime soon!