Monday, January 19, 2009

Addison's 1st Birthday Party!


Well, it is official, I just had my last 1st birthday party, or so we hope! It honestly seems like just yesterday I was in the delivery room praying that this little princess would make it out o.k. and that through all that happened she would be a strong, beautiful, and healthy baby. God has definitely blessed our lives with this little angel. She gives us all so much joy and as anyone who seen her knows, she can put a smile on anyone's face. She truly is a miracle and our family would not be complete without her!













We had two birthday parties for Addison. On Saturday, we celebrated her birthday with the Barker side. She received some adorable outfits and was spoiled, as usual!!! She looked adorable in a dress that Nathan and Sasha gave us when she was born. It was the first time she had worn it and it fit her perfectly and she looked adorable. We had cupcakes for her birthday, that was what I had on my first birthday, and she was not excited about them at all. We couldn't even get her to hold one of the cupcakes!












On Sunday, we celebrated her birthday with the Briner family. For Christmas, my mom gave Addison a dress of mine from when I was little. It only seemed fitting that she should where that dress for her party. It fit her quite well and it was fun just to have the pictures of her in it. I am hoping for my birthday that I might get the picture of Katie and I in those dresses and see how Addison and I look nothing alike!

2 comments:

Momma McGee said...

Sheesh! I totally forgot Gavin and Addison's Birthday...I am so sorry! Bad aunt syndrome- I must be consumed with my own life to think about it...bad, bad, bad! I will try to make it up :) Forgive me :)
Looks like she had some fun parties- and it so fun to see her in your dress.

Al said...

Happy belated birthday Addison! She is such a little cutie!!!