Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trenton Lost His First Tooth!


O.K., so this is kind of old news, but I just keep forgetting to post about it. Trenton lost his very first tooth on Dec. 16th, 2008. His big tooth had already started coming up, but it wasn't under his little tooth and so it took it a while to come loose. He was so excited when he lost it! The tooth fairy came that night, but Trenton forgot to check under his pillow, so mom and dad had to remind him. He got four quarters and a dime which gave him just enough to buy something at the dollar store!

3 comments:

Juliette said...

Good for you Trenton! Loosing a tooth is always fun! Also I love your family picture up top, you all look great!

Momma McGee said...

Kim-

Your baby is growing up so fast!! I love the exact amount for the $ store idea :) That tooth fairy really knows what she is doing!

Al said...

I miss seeing your kids all of the time! And you and Caleb of course. Still work from home but I guess I just don't consider myself the typical "stay at home mom". Please tell Trenton CONGRATULATIONS from us and Conner on losing his first tooth. Conner even asks about the boys! He is funny, he likes to read people's blogs.