Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day!


Heart Shaped Pizza from Idaho Pizza Company: $13.78

Dr. Pepper: $1.39

Tikki Punch: $0.89

Table Cloth: $1.00

Rose Petals: $1.00

Having my boys (Caleb, Trenton, and Gavin) tell me why they love me and giving me hugs and kisses all day:

PRICELESS!

Here are some pics from our night out/in.



We got really dressed up! I with no make-up and Caleb not shaven or hair done :(


The boys kept saying thank you for the wonderful dinner! They loved drinking from their Valentine's cups.

Addison enjoying her first and very own piece of pizza!

4 comments:

Momma McGee said...

What a fun valentines dinner for the whole family. Idaho Pizza CO. probably made some $ on the heart shaped pizzas. Looks like you had fun.

Brooke said...

Cute pictures! I am glad you enjoyed your Valentines Day. We had a very low key day with pizza as well. It was great. I hope things are well for you guys. Tell Caleb hi from us. Oh ya, I have been meaning to ask you, but I remember when Addison was born hearing that there were some complications but I had no idea what they ever were. No one ever went into detail. Do you mind telling me what happened? I'm glad everything was okay. She is so beautiful!

Angela said...

That looked like so much fun! You are such a great mommy. I love the picture of Addison with the big pizza!

Laura said...

This is your cousin Laura--I just found your blog (no thanks to my sisters). Anyway, I can't believe how big the boys are! What a cute Valentine's activity with them.