Saturday, April 25, 2009

Shoshone Falls

We had several family members that had gone and seen the Shoshone Falls and all their talk about it really made we really want to see it. I knew it would be busy on the weekends so I talked to Caleb about going on a weekday. He wasn't too excited about it, but he said o.k. Caleb had gone golfing in Mountain Home on Wednesday and so we decided that would work out perfect because he was already an hour in the right direction. So, the kids and I met up with him in Mountain Home and then we went on from there to Twin Falls. We made it to the falls with no miss turns and everyone was in good moods! We drove down the windy road and were instantly impressed. The falls were so amazing! I had packed dinner and so we sat and ate on the grass with the view of the falls in front of us. I wouldn't mind eating with that view on a regular basis! After dinner, we took a closer look at the falls and got some great pics of the family. It was a great family night and here are just a few of the pics we took!

After watching the falls for a while the boys and I decided to take a little hike! I was worried about the boys falling on the way back down (since we were all wearing flip-flops) and instead, it was me!

Someone was watching us struggle to get a picture of different "parts" of the family and so he offered to take a pic of all of us. He did a great job!














2 comments:

Al said...

What a fun day trip!!! Your family is too cute. And I love the picture of Gavin sleeping. He is getting so big!

Anza said...

I can't believe you were in Twin. I would have loved to see you. The falls are amazing...we picniced there Monday afternoon. You guys got some great photos. Your family really is adorable. I posted some photos of our trip on our blog too!