Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What a "Fly" B-day Party!

For April birthdays Chelsea hosted a "kite" party. I was a little hesitant because it has been a while since I have flown a kite and it really isn't much fun if you don't have wind! Well, there was plenty of wind and our kites flew forever! Chelsea fixed a nice lunch at her house and then we walked over to the park to fly kites. Both the boys had no problems getting theirs to stay in the air. Elidh just had to hold on to the string and walk around. Her kite just followed right behind. Us adults even flew kites and it brought back some great childhood memories. Our grandpa Closner used to take us to the park to fly kites and it was something special we shared with him :) We flew kites for a long time and it was great!











1 comment:

J B said...

That was a lot of fun :) Thanks for cluing me in on the cereal sale. I'm just not on top of things enough to fit the couponing in. Ben also said that there are signs all over WinCo saying they won't accept internet coupons too. Oh well. Keep letting me know and maybe I can figure it out eventually.