Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hockey With My Boys


Last night we went to the Idaho Steelheads game. The boys had received free tickets through the library and then we had free tickets for filling out a survery. Last night was one of the last times we could use them, so James set it up, and we all went to the game.


We met up for dinner at JB's with Ben and Jamie, James and Chelsea, and Andy. We had a not so quiet dinner! Addison has started this yelling that is deep in her throat and very loud. It is cute when she is doing it at home with no one to disrupt, but in public, not so cute!


After dinner, Chelsea and I dropped Addison off at Aunty Karen's house, while the boys rushed to get to the game on-time. We followed shortly behind them. Once we got there, the boys were amazed from the pink jerseys to all the loud noises.




Trenton sat on Caleb's lap most of the game and Caleb explained the game to him.






Andy, James, and Caleb smiling for the camera!





Ben and Jamie, I am sure enjoying the night away from the kids!







Chelsea and Gavin. Gavin sat by Chelsea most of the time, but then the lady in front of him got after him for kicking her chair and so from then on, I had him sit on my lap.






What a handsome boy!





The game wasn't really all that exciting. There were no fights :( and there was no score until the last period. About half way through the game, Gavin thought we should get something to eat, he was starving! We had a bag of popcorn and he and Trenton ate the whole thing!




It was a fun night, hanging out with my boys!

4 comments:

Angela said...

How fun! and I would agree that your boys are handsome! I also can't beleive that Andy is so old...I thought he was still like 12 or something

Chelsea B. said...

We agree! It was very fun!

Al said...

Looks like a fun family night! I don't have your e-mail address and Vic sent Caleb a text but I wanted to let you know we are having a little practice this Wednesday (April 1) and next at 5:30 at Tully park in Meridian.

Tate and Alisa said...

I was at the same game. It was for my hubby's birthday. Too bad we didn't run into each other.