Sunday, March 29, 2009

Is it Warm Enough for Golfing?

On Saturday, it was supposed to be nice and we were all sick of sitting around the house, so we decided to go and hit some golf balls. The boys (Caleb, Gavin, and Trenton) loaded up their golf clubs and we headed to the course. There were several clouds, but it was warm enough so we thought we were good. We got out, unloaded the clubs, and headed to the putting area. We were there just long enough for me to get these pics and then it started to rain. I guess it really wasn't warm enough to go golfing!
I was trying to take a picture of Addison and I, but my arms just weren't long enough to do it!
Caleb showing off his putting skills.

The boys trying to perfect their putting skills!


Look at that form! I just like watching him!



Addison and her piggies! She is so cute, atleast I think so!

No comments: