Friday, March 27, 2009

Random

Here are some random pics of the kids. They are definitely random! I will describe each picture below the picture. Enjoy!
Trenton and Gavin decided it would be fun to get dressed up as tool men. They had to go to work and this is what Trenton looked like as he went to work :)

Trenton has discovered that he has "muscles". He has been flexing all the time! He told Gavin tonight at dinner that he needed to eat all of his dinner so that he could have muscles like his. He also said that he is working out at school and that helps his muscles too!


This is what Gavin looked like as he went to work! He had the hat on, but it kept falling off his head each time he tried to pose!



He thinks he is so cool! Do you like the skin he is showing :)





The last couple of days, Addison has refused to take a morning nap, which is when I normally take my shower. So I have been putting her in her little saucer so that I can keep an eye on her while I shower. Each time, she has fallen asleep just like this! I think she really does need a nap!

4 comments:

Momma McGee said...

I love it when babies fall asleep in places other than their bed. So, sleepy but they think they'd rather play!! Sweet!!

Michelle said...

Those are some really cute pictures! I thought it was really cute how Trenton is discovering his muscles. What a goofball! Addison looks so sweet asleep like that. Kenzie used to fall asleep during lunch...like clockwork. Aren't kids just the best?

Brooke said...

I'm with Michelle, those are really cute pictures of your kids. I wish we lived closer so all of our kids could hang out.

The Barkers said...

I love all your new pictures! Addison cracks me up. So,the last one of Trenton,the last one of Gavin, is it just me or do they look a ton like Trev!!! ha! I really think they do. or atleat in the pics they do. The one of Addison sleeping looks like Kaylani from the side! Geez! Cute pics! I thought I better write you rather than call ha!