Thursday, July 23, 2009

The 4th of July a Month Late!

I know the 4th was almost a month ago, so I apologize for the delay. The day itself was very busy. We came back into town the night before around midnight and so we were all exhausted. The morning started off early. We headed into Melba for the parade. The kids loved getting all the candy!
After the parade, we had lunch with my family and then we went to their house and went swimming. My mom filled up a ton of water balloons and the little boys tried to throw them at the big boys. Unfortunately, they couldn't throw them hard enough to get them to pop, but the big boys could!
From my parents, we headed over to Caleb's parents house. Trevor and Christina were there with their kids and so was Aunty. We had a great time visiting and eating. I tried to get some pics of all the kids with the flags and you can see how well all that turned out!
From there we headed back to Melba for the amazing fireworks show. It was a great end to a great day!
I can't figure out how to get the pictures in order, so I apologize for the random order.




This was the best pic I could get!










Addison loved following Jaydon around on the bike. Jaydon was so patient with her!










This was at my parents house. The big boys were playing chicken. Notice there is no one else in the pool!




Mom playing water balloons with the big boys




Everyone waiting patiently for the parade.




Hope everyone had a great 4th of July and enjoyed their family and friends as much as we did!

3 comments:

Chelsea B. said...

I love the pictures! Your kids are so cute!

Brooke said...

I thought all of your pictures turned out great. It looks like you and your family are having a great summer!

Darci said...

Seems like you guys had a lot of fun! We were both in Melba and didn't even see each other.