Friday, July 10, 2009

Meridian Dairy Days

I am only about a month behind on my posting! The third week in June, we always go to the Meridian Dairy Days parade. I remember going when I was little and I always loved getting the icecream and chocolate milk. Since Caleb and I have been married, we have tried to continue this and we have gone to the parade almost every year. This year, it was rainy and cold. We went and ate before the parade and it was just pouring rain. We were happy to be in the restuarant and not out waiting! After we got done eating, we headed over to the spots we had saved. It was perfect and there was plenty of room for everybody. Christy came with us and then we met up with James and Chelsea, Trevor and Christina, and Steve and J.J. The rain stopped just in time and it we all had a lot of fun watching the parade and collecting all the milk, cheese, and t-shirts!





































No comments: